Beloved food

When I read the topic for new post, I thought it would simple...but not. every time I tried to think of my favourite food I could not decide with which to stay because I love food, I love to eat it. It is one of my guilty pleasures ( that`s a lie hahaha)
After thinking it over for a long time,  I chose a simple dish that I could eat many days in row. And the dish is rice with steak, and tomato salad, it may sound simple but I love it. It is easy to prepare and very economic. But the secret is to know how prepare it.

Ingredients:
- 1 cup rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 steaks
- salt
- 1 pepper (any color)
- coriander
- oregano
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- olive oil or sunflower oil
                                                               
The secrets:
When preparing the rice, add the garlic clove, the carrot and pepper in the pot where the rice will be
prepared, all ingredients must go chopped. Saute the ingredients with a little of oil. Then put the rice and mix it with ingredients for 3 minutes, then  add a cup and half of hot water put salt to taste and and cook high flame over a toaster (the flame can not reach the pot directly).
The steak is prepared in the frying pan with very little oil and low flame, so that a lot juice. Add salt and oregano to taste while it is cooking.
Salad tomatoes prepared at the end, add salt and oil to taste and put the coriander to give more flavor.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares