Why did I choose to study Odontology?

This is a difficult answer for my, because get involve one a part important and particularly complex for my life.
In my childhood I dreamed with a discover different dinosaur, unearth bones and meet cultures hidden on the dark and forgotten for the time. I wanted be an archeologist. But, it was a dream.
In the school in my primary studies I love the history, however I always saw with it as a hobby.
My interest for the  health appeared in the secondary with the intention of help to the person and I proposed enter to study medicine . For this, I entered to college at the Universidad de Chile, in here product of constant ups and down, I had give up that idea and look  new alternatives and between it was odontology.
Finally, I entered for this career. I realize that I took a correct decision, I met people very nice with which I have learned a lot, I learned for the excellent teachers, and am happy doing cavities on the teeth.
I hope achieve the dream I had before, help to the people delivering health of the best way possible and enjoying what I do.

Comentarios

  1. I love that your story has started with dinosaurs, and i hope you meet your goals in your career :) .

    ResponderBorrar
  2. rodrigo, you are very kind to want to help others

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope you became a great dentist! Good luck :)

    ResponderBorrar

  4. Helping people is one of the most important motivations in the area of ​​health

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I`m also happy making cavities but only when the teachers are not so demanding hahaha you are very kind to people, you are going to be a great dentist!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares