My Biography

Hi my name is Rodrigo Nicolás Leiva Gómez. I was born in Santiago of Chile a morning of april 26th in 1994. I live with my two sisters, Romina and Katherine, and my mother, Karen. My father doesn't live with us because my parents are divorced. My house is located in  Lo Prado near Santiago city center. Nowadays I am in a relationship with a girl named Constanza, she is a wonderful woman and the best. (Yes... I am very in love with her, am sorry).
Romina, my sister in the middle, I am the big brother, and Katherine is the little sister. Romina studies psychology and Katherine.... well is complicated, but one day she will study. My mother is  ophthalmologic seller service and my dad repairs cars. We are a typical family: separated parents, sons at university and others with existential problem. But I love them.
I did my studies at different schools, in Pudahuel and Quinta Normal. But, my secondary studies I finish them at Liceo Jose Victorino Lastarria located in Providencia, after I made my college in the Universidad de Chile and finally enter to Odontology in the same university.
I delight a good conversation together a good beer with special person. I like the food but I love eat!!. I enjoy ride my bike for different places and watching persons, situations, animals, nature, etc. And finally, enjoy a company of my friends.



No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.
I and my friend walked to the top at Cristo Redentor

Comentarios

  1. I love eat too!!! Someday we can go to the Papa Jhons with our mates <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think is so cute wthat you think about your girlfriend, cotinue like that :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oh, like the food too! I agree with Franco, let's go to PaPa Jhons!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. That is a very cool picture and a really good autobyography!!! IHave a nice day :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i just like to eat <3 I also like to travel but not on a bycicle!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares