What is my favourite piece of technology?

First of all, in my opinion, technology is very necessary for our social and economic development, but it has become harmful in some aspects of our personal lives for example, face to face interaction with people..
Although I have a critical opinion about technology, I like cell phones because they are versatile. Cellphones have many tools. They allow us to put aside other devices like a clock, diary, calculator, camera, games, etc. And also I can make calls and I keep myself informed through social networks.
I use my cell phone every day, for searching information, talking through social networks and play games in my free time.
I remember that my first cell phone was a present my father gave me (I was fifteen years old). He gave it to me because he couldn't contact, especially in emergencies (at that time, I used to hang out with my friends until very late).
My life without a cell phone would be a little more difficult but not impossible.  I can spend more time with the people I love because technology makes our a lives more efficient
 

Comentarios

  1. Im agree with you, I like my phone, but face to face interaction are more difficult nowadays

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i had my first cellphone for the same reason! haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The cellphone is already part of our lives, and of our social relationships. I do not imagine my life without him

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The cell phone changed my life but for the worse hahaha my parents have more control over me.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. oh, me too believe that technology it has become harmful in some aspects.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares