Abortion, in these days

ABORTION: great theme. I have always had different confronting perspectives. And I have had different conclusions..  But now I will try to show you a different opinion.
Firstly, I want to make clear that my opinion is already slanted, for the fact I am a man and I will never get pregnant.  I will always be a spectator for this.
Well, in my opinion, abortion should't be a superfluos theme because it has many important aspects, like moral, biological, philosophical and among others. To me, falling into biologisms limits the discussion because it would be easy to draw conclusions from a biological point of view. Deciding on an organized host of cells is simpler than on a human being.
My discussion goes by the side of the moral and philosophic, fundamentally under the next ask. What is life? When begins the life? Are questions that are for crucial for me, because it is difficult for me see that the life begins 90 days after of conception, is like saying: today this not alive but tomorrow yes. I see a banality in that and it fall in biologisms.
Now, I am not agree with abortion because my perception of life is a constant being and therefore does not have a clear start. Also for me don't exist a life more important that other. And if joined these two argument I couldn't be in agree with the abortion.
The abortion should legalized? Yes, if the majority wants it. "But why if you in disagree?" Beecause is my opinion and not of the majority (democracy), also the liberties are very important for me and the decision is individual (Or not?), I can`t cut the ideas other the rest and I understand that also who decide abort don't make safely and according to my perception, two lives are put a risk and is there where the public health is important in this theme.
To end, I must clarify that this topic is very complex for me, for reasons before explained and I could have left open topics such as those related to freedom (the liberty of baby in the case in which he will consider life), the right for the exist .... but this was very difficult to develop in English 

Comentarios

  1. Hi rodrigo, I understand you, it's very complicated to talk about abortion.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I believe that abortion should be legalize independent of what most people say

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares