My little great adventure


The story behind this photo is particularly important to me.
Was when I walked 400 km since Mendoza (Argentina) until Santiago (Chile) in January of 2014. I walked for 16 days through Cordillera de los Andes and was an experience incredible. I had cold, my legs and foot hurt, I didn´t sleep well...but it was worth every step.
In this picture I am with my brothers. We belong a catholic movement that every four years organizes this pilgrimage for María named "Cruzada de María" in this participate young people of different countries (Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Brasil, Uruguay, Germany and others) we were 150 people.
We were on the "Cristo Redentor de los Andes" top, this place was the half of the way and this moment was important everyone because marked return to homeland and to have gotten there together united us in a special way, no doubt a feeling of deep joy invaded us at that time.
This experience marked us so much, that until today we continue united by our friendship and we will never forget it.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Those who make the "Cruzada de Maria" are very brave, what a great experience!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. Rodrigo, it's a beautiful trip, I imagine how unforgettable it is.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. what a nice experience! I do not know if I could walk so many kilometers hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares